Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar official: The government delegation discussed with Abadi three important axes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Anbar official: The government delegation discussed with Abadi three important axes  Empty Anbar official: The government delegation discussed with Abadi three important axes

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Anbar official: The government delegation discussed with Abadi three important axes 

18:07 - 12/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar ...
    Anbar provincial council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi announced Thursday that a government delegation from Anbar had discussed three important issues with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed with a government and tribal delegation from Anbar three important axes: the files of services and security breaches, the return of displaced families to their liberated areas and the liberation of Rawah and al-Qaim districts in western Anbar," al-Dulaimi said in a statement.
    He added that Abadi listened to a detailed explanation from the local government of Anbar on the said files and vowed to study them and work to implement them on the ground, "noting that" the Council of Anbar will be held when the completion of Abadi's visit an emergency meeting to discuss the meeting and meeting security breaches. " Ending 12 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am