Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The killing of "Sally Jones" by US coalition forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The killing of "Sally Jones" by US coalition forces Empty The killing of "Sally Jones" by US coalition forces

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:52 am

The killing of "Sally Jones" by US coalition forces

The killing of "Sally Jones" by US coalition forces 49007466356102418e7c1c699765123-660x330

Baghdad - Journal News
    The British newspaper The Independent reported the killing of the mastermind of the recruitment of a female suicide bomber in Britain, one of the wives of "Sally Jones", nicknamed the White Widow.
    "Jones was bombarded on her way to the city of Mayadim in Syrian territory after being spotted by intelligence satellites," the newspaper quoted a US intelligence spy as saying.
    In 2014, Sali moved to a sympathetic organization after marrying Pakistani "Genid Hussein", a member of the terrorist organization, who was killed by coalition forces in 2015. Since the start of the military liberation of Mosul on October 21, 2016, The Caliphate witnessed an organization advocating the escape of many military wives.
    "I was close to Sally Jones when I planned to escape. I tried to convince her but she refused the idea. Then I went with my children to one of the Kurdish camps," the newspaper quoted Aisha as saying.
    Jones is one of the most wanted criminals in British and American intelligence lists, because of the gravity of the situation. He is also believed to be the mastermind of the 2005 assassination of Queen of England. She is also trying to attract radical British women to carry out terrorist attacks during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan in Britain in 2016.
    US intelligence agencies blame Sally Jones and her terrorist husband for breaking into the Defense Department's military data system and publishing the identity and information of 1,300 US coalition combat troops in Iraq, the newspaper said at the end of its report.

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2024, 1:37 am