Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: Double standards Washington threatens the Russian military

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: Double standards Washington threatens the Russian military Empty Moscow: Double standards Washington threatens the Russian military

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:55 am

Moscow: Double standards Washington threatens the Russian military
    Moscow: Double standards Washington threatens the Russian military 59df27f195a597665d8b4567-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    A source at the Russian Foreign Ministry said that US double standards in the fight against terrorism are exacerbating threats to Russian military personnel in Syria.
    "If we continue to analyze the American idea from these positions, we will clearly see the double standards of the United States in the fight against terrorism, which again and again cause an increase in risk," said the Russian foreign ministry representative in commenting on Washington's intention to include Iran's Revolutionary Guards in the list of terrorist groups. And the threats surrounding the Russian military. Washington is trying to question the confidence of those who are fighting alongside our air forces in Syria against the common enemy, against terrorist groups. "
    Some media have recently reported that the US side plans to add the IRGC to the list of terrorist organizations.
    Commenting on this, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Tehran might take harsh countermeasures against Washington.

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:18 am