Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

California fires 'deadliest in state history'

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

California fires 'deadliest in state history' Empty California fires 'deadliest in state history'

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:23 am

California fires 'deadliest in state history'
    In International - Reports  October 13, 2017

The death toll from forest fires in northern California rose to 31, the largest death toll in the history of US state-owned fires, and hundreds were reported missing, local authorities said Thursday. 
    The previous record was recorded in 1933, when a forest fire in Los Angeles killed 29 people.

There are no signs of slowing forest fires, which have become the deadliest in California's history.
    Fixed winds of up to 30 mph and storms up to 45 mph with low humidity near zero, helped in continuing fires, which also led to the destruction of more than 3,500 homes and businesses.
    "It will continue to get worse before it gets better," State Fire Department chief Ken Bimlott said on Wednesday.
    Entire regions have been transformed into ghost towns after their evacuation, including the town of Kallistoga, a wine-rich resort with more than 5,000 people.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=91553

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:58 am