Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanon receives offers from oil exploration companies

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Lebanon receives offers from oil exploration companies Empty Lebanon receives offers from oil exploration companies

Post by rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:34 am

Lebanon receives offers from oil exploration companies

21:02 - 12/10/2017

Lebanon receives offers from oil exploration companies %D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    The Lebanese Energy Commission announced on Thursday that it had received offers from companies that qualified for oil and gas exploration in Lebanon.
    The head of the committee in the Lebanese parliament, MP Mohammad Qabbani, said in a statement to a Russian media channel that "the basic and important step is to be able to grant at least one patch or two patches of the Lebanese Sea, which is called the exclusive economic zone. We hope that it will be successful and then the petroleum sector management will submit a report to the Minister of Energy and Water, who will then submit it to the Council of Ministers for approval or not, but we hope that the contract will be completed. "
    "There is an agreement between all political parties on the importance of the oil and gas sector for Lebanon, and on the subject of the fiscal deficit we suffer and what we want to develop our economy and address this deficit, so oil is the beginning we want."

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 3:33 am