Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian defense: The staff delegation did not receive US visas to participate in a conference at the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian defense: The staff delegation did not receive US visas to participate in a conference at the Empty Russian defense: The staff delegation did not receive US visas to participate in a conference at the

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:56 am

Russian defense: The staff delegation did not receive US visas to participate in a conference at the United Nations

Russian defense: The staff delegation did not receive US visas to participate in a conference at the Irq_728683276_1507836978

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed Thursday that the United States did not give members of the ministry delegation a visa to enter its territory to participate in the joint Russian-Chinese military conference in the United Nations.

"To participate in this conference, a delegation of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces was formed, headed by First Deputy Defense Minister Trityak," said the head of the General Directorate of International Military Cooperation of the Russian Defense Ministry, Alexander Emilianov.

"However, the local side has not issued a visa to the US territory for the whole delegation, including the Trietiak team," said Mr Melyanov. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=84126

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 am