Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rushaid grants an advance of 25 million dinars to teachers in universities and institutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rushaid grants an advance of 25 million dinars to teachers in universities and institutes Empty Al-Rushaid grants an advance of 25 million dinars to teachers in universities and institutes

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 2:11 am

[ltr]Al-Rushaid grants an advance of 25 million dinars to teachers in universities and institutes[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD, Iraq - Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Friday that it would grant an advance of 25 million Iraqi dinars to teachers at universities and government institutes.

"The Rashid Bank has decided to grant an advance of 25 million Iraqi dinars for teachers in universities and government institutes," the bank's information office said in a brief statement.

He added that "the instructions included guaranteeing a government employee to the permanent owners." Finished

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 am