Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist reveals the size of the budget next year and excludes high oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist reveals the size of the budget next year and excludes high oil prices Empty Economist reveals the size of the budget next year and excludes high oil prices

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 9:46 am

Economist reveals the size of the budget next year and excludes high oil prices

15:47 - 14/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the size of the budget forecast for the next year, while noting that it will not differ from the current budget form or content, ruled out high oil prices in the foreseeable future.
    "The Council of Ministers will continue to work on the draft budget next year 2018 and will be sent to the House of Representatives during the current month, according to official sources," he said, adding that "will not differ from the budget this year form and content only some changes Minor. "
    He added that "the current year's budget suffers from a number of problems, including near-total dependence on unilateral oil revenues, with the absence of strategic and national plans for the advancement of industry and agriculture and focused its efforts to ensure the salaries of employees at the base level."
    He added that "the estimated amount of funds to budget next year does not exceed 110 trillion dinars, with the Council of Ministers to allocate 20% of them for the reconstruction of liberated areas of the Daash," stressing that "the readings of the oil market indicate the absence of a significant rise in oil prices in the near future."
    The Cabinet had announced in the previous days the arrival of the draft federal budget law for the next year to its final stages

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:18 am