Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala: 80% of green gold is lost due to government neglect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  Diyala: 80% of green gold is lost due to government neglect Empty Diyala: 80% of green gold is lost due to government neglect

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 am

[size=30]Diyala: 80% of green gold is lost due to government neglect[/size]
    15/10/2017 10:56 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]"The province has lost 80 percent of agricultural land and horticulture because of the government's deliberate neglect of the agricultural sector," Diyala council chairman Ali al-Daini said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The province of Diyala, which is famous for its orchards of various kinds of citrus and dates, has witnessed an unprecedented decline in agriculture in recent years due to government neglect and the policy of bulldozing orchards and turning them into residential lands and violations of the irrigation water," Daini said Sunday. To the decline of the agricultural sector in the province. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the difficult financial situation for most owners of agricultural orchards and the failure to achieve financial returns and the loss of government agricultural projects, forcing them to bulldoz the orchards and sell plots of land in order to earn money and compensate for the loss they have suffered in the past years because of security events in Diyala after 2014, To support the revival of the vital agricultural sector, which would raise the economic side, especially at the current stage. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am