Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Public Traffic: Tomorrow the installation of private plates Karbala and pregnancy in Basra, Maysan a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public Traffic: Tomorrow the installation of private plates Karbala and pregnancy in Basra, Maysan a Empty Public Traffic: Tomorrow the installation of private plates Karbala and pregnancy in Basra, Maysan a

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 am

Public Traffic: Tomorrow the installation of private plates Karbala and pregnancy in Basra, Maysan and Muthanna

16:32 - 15/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Directorate of Traffic General, on Sunday, the possibility of owners of private vehicles and pregnancy install their registration plates of vehicles in a number of Iraqi provinces.
    "The owners of private vehicles in the holy province of Karbala can immediately install their vehicle boards on Monday by going to the registration site in the national project," General traffic director General Amer al-Azzawi told Al-Mawlama.
    "The owners of vehicles carrying in the provinces of Basra, Maysan and Muthanna can go to the sites of the national project for their provinces on Monday 2017/10/16 to install the plates of their vehicles." End 25 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 am