Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Macron tells Trump that his policy toward Iran is futile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Macron tells Trump that his policy toward Iran is futile Empty Macron tells Trump that his policy toward Iran is futile

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2017, 4:17 am

Macron tells Trump that his policy toward Iran is futile

Macron tells Trump that his policy toward Iran is futile Irq_1604222163_1508098159

French President Emmanuel Macaron on Sunday rejected US policy toward Iran, calling on US President Donald Trump to talk to Tehran.

"The United States is France's historic ally as it is the most important partner in the fight against terrorism and in security cooperation," McCron said in an interview with French television channel TFI and LCI. Nuclear deal with Iran. "

"President Trump wants to take a tough approach with Iran and I told him personally that this is a bad way," he said.

"I told President Trump that we should engage with Iran and monitor its work," he said.

The US president has repeatedly declared his desire to withdraw from the nuclear deal with Iran, saying it was the worst agreement signed by the United States, but he has twice ratified it. Since the nuclear agreement entered into force on 16 January 2016 , The administration must ratify it every 90 days, before Congress.

Iran and the International Quartet (the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany) reached an agreement in July 2015 to settle the Iranian nuclear issue. A comprehensive joint action plan was adopted to lift sanctions against Iran in exchange for limiting its nuclear program. The plan entered into force on 16 January 2016. 15

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=84331

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:15 am