Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

55 killed and wounded in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

55 killed and wounded in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan Empty 55 killed and wounded in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 3:39 am

55 killed and wounded in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan
    55 killed and wounded in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan Bbb-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    About 15 people were killed and more than 40 injured in an attack on a police camp in Afghanistan, according to "Sky News".
    The Afghan Interior, said on Tuesday that "a terrorist group armed with weapons and explosive belts attacked a training center, which is located next to the police headquarters in Quetta, killing and wounding
     Najib Danesh, a spokesman for the ministry, said on his Facebook page that two of the attackers had been killed and that security forces had cordoned off the area.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:06 am