Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law calls on the government to try the governor of Kirkuk article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law calls on the government to try the governor of Kirkuk article Empty Parliamentary law calls on the government to try the governor of Kirkuk article

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 4:21 am

Parliamentary law calls on the government to try the governor of Kirkuk article

09:20 - 17/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary bloc of law on Tuesday called on the government to try Kirkuk's governor.
    "The government should try the governor of Kirkuk, who is accused of violating and disobeying him to carry out the government orders and the decision of the House of Representatives," MP Zeinab al-Basri said in a statement received by the agency.
     "The governor has contributed actively to ignite strife among the components of the one people and its constitutional violations and files of corruption and these charges are sufficient to condemn him."
    The statement also praised "the role of the government in extending the regime in all the disputed speakers, and also congratulates the security forces and the popular crowd for the extension of security and control over all areas, and also thanked the Peshmerga forces, which cooperated with the security forces against other factions of the Peshmerga." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:09 am