Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Issa: Iraq is committed to the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Issa: Iraq is committed to the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons Empty Al-Issa: Iraq is committed to the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 am

Al-Issa: Iraq is committed to the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq is committed to the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), the minister of higher education, science and technology, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa said on Tuesday, noting that the Iraqi government is pursuing its plans and programs responsible for purifying the Iraqi environment.

"Iraq is committed to the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in coordination with the International Monitoring Organization," Al-Issa said in a statement issued during his field visit and his visit to chemical waste sites supervised by Iraqi experts from science and technology institutions. "The Iraqi government is pursuing its plans and programs responsible for purifying the environment Iraq of all chemical residues. "

"Iraq has become a major partner of all countries and organizations seeking to make peace in the world," he said, praising the "efforts of experts of the Ministry of Science and Technology to complete waste destruction programs and take into account the timing necessary to end this file."

A delegation from the International Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, based in The Hague, praised the work plan carried out by Iraqi experts and expressed admiration for the percentage of completion in the cleaning of chemical sites and the destruction of what remains to keep the integrity of the Iraqi environment and its citizens from the dangers of chemical contamination.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 am