Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company Empty The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 5:05 am

The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The Central Bank of Iraq decided to withdraw the leave of the company Karam Friends to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating the instructions regulating the work of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.
    A document issued by the Central Bank addressed to the Ministry of Commerce and entitled "Withdrawal of leave", seen by "Economy News", that "based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank No. 118 of 2017 in view of the violation of the company Karam friends to broker the sale and purchase of foreign currency provisions of regulation The work of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency No. 8 of 2015 decided to withdraw the company's leave and the confiscation of the letter of guarantee and the cancellation of the certificate of incorporation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company Empty Re: The Central Bank withdraws the permission of a banking company

Post by weslin3 Tue 17 Oct 2017, 5:53 am

Cleaning of the banks!!

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:04 am