Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins implementation of oil pipeline project with Jordan during the next five months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins implementation of oil pipeline project with Jordan during the next five months Empty Iraq begins implementation of oil pipeline project with Jordan during the next five months

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 3:27 am

Iraq begins implementation of oil pipeline project with Jordan during the next five months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An Iraqi oil field
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The Iraqi Ambassador to Jordan, Safia al-Suhail, said that the start of the implementation of the oil pipeline project between Jordan and Iraq will be in four or five months, pointing to the completion of most of the necessary procedures for the implementation of the project.
    The Ambassador added that the information circulated recently about the possibility of delayed implementation of the project is incorrect, because the decision taken by the federal government in Baghdad.
    The project is estimated to cost about $ 18 billion and links Basra to southern Iraq, through Anbar (west), to the port of Aqaba in Jordan.
    According to the Jordanian Ministry of Energy, the export of one million barrels per day of Iraqi crude to Jordan, of which 150 thousand barrels to operate refinery Zarqa Jordan.
    Baghdad seeks to maintain oil exports away from the northern Iraqi Kurdistan region seeking to secede after the referendum held on 25 September last, which aims to provide new export ports.
    Jordan is also looking to supply crude oil, which it currently imports from Saudi Arabia at international prices, by tankers, and then by tanker from Aqaba to the country's only oil refinery in Zarqa, east of Amman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:39 pm