Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

drop the death penalty for a person accused of insulting the Prophet in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

drop the death penalty for a person accused of insulting the Prophet in Iran Empty drop the death penalty for a person accused of insulting the Prophet in Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 4:12 am

[size=32]
    drop the death penalty for a person accused of insulting the Prophet in Iran[/size]
     drop the death penalty for a person accused of insulting the Prophet in Iran Aedam

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iranian authorities have dropped a death sentence on a defendant convicted of insulting the Prophet Mohammed in a series of comments posted on Facebook. 
    The Iranian authorities sentenced Suhail Arabi to death by hanging in August 2014. 
    "An Arab who was also convicted of insulting state officials and promoting propaganda against the regime will carry out a prison sentence," Tehran's prosecutor general Jafari Dulatabadi said. Details on the duration of the sentence. 
    The death penalty against an Arab has sparked a wave of criticism from local and international human rights activists. Human Rights Watch called on the Iranian authorities to "abandon the death penalty" against an Arab. 
    Iran has yet to give official figures on the death penalty applied or abolished, but Amnesty said the Islamic Republic is second only to the death penalty in 2016 after China.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 am