Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will discuss the restoration of Kurdish rights in today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Deputy: Parliament will discuss the restoration of Kurdish rights in today's session Empty Deputy: Parliament will discuss the restoration of Kurdish rights in today's session

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 4:28 am

Deputy: Parliament will discuss the restoration of Kurdish rights in today's session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The deputy of the National Alliance, Ali al-Alaq, Wednesday, that is expected to discuss the parliament in its meeting today, support the security forces and give them legitimacy in their tasks, indicating also will discuss the issue of restoring the rights of the Kurdish people, which deprived them.

"The parliament is expected to discuss the support of the security forces and give them legitimacy and strength in the tasks assigned to them in extending the control of the federal government over the areas beyond them," Al-Aalak said. "He will also discuss the support of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi In his next steps. "

"The parliament will also allow the Kurdish people to stand with them in the coming days and support them and restore their rights, which were deprived of them because of the region's erroneous fiscal policies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:41 am