Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new round of negotiations by the end of the month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new round of negotiations by the end of the month Empty A new round of negotiations by the end of the month

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:25 am

A new round of negotiations by the end of the month

A new round of negotiations by the end of the month 59e83363d43750284b8b4567-660x330

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) - 
    Foreign Ministry said Kazakhstan on Thursday that the seventh round of the Syrian-Syrian negotiations in Astana, will be held on 30 to 31 October / October this.
    "The States sponsoring the cease-fire agreed to hold the seventh high-level international meeting on Syria in the Astana process on 30 and 31 October 2017," the foreign ministry said in a statement.
    Since January, Astana has been receiving rounds of discussions aimed at reaching a political solution to the Syrian crisis and reaching ground agreements between the Syrian opposition and the government towards a solution that will end the crisis and the conflict on Syrian territory.
    Six rounds of talks on the Syrian crisis have been held in Astana so far. The sixth round resulted in an agreement between Russia, Turkey and Iran to establish a fourth zone to reduce the escalation in Idlib province as part of a Moscow-led plan to resolve the six-year conflict. Three areas, north of the city of Homs, and on the outskirts of Damascus in the eastern region of Ghouta, and on the Syrian border with Jordan in the province of Daraa.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:34 am