Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri calls on the Kurdistan Alliance to return to parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri calls on the Kurdistan Alliance to return to parliament Empty Jubouri calls on the Kurdistan Alliance to return to parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:14 am

Jubouri calls on the Kurdistan Alliance to return to parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speaker of the House of Representatives called on the Kurdistan Alliance bloc to end its boycott of parliamentary sessions and start a real dialogue to overcome the current crisis

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, as part of his efforts to stop the repercussions of the crisis between the central government and the Kurdistan region, and to find a way to lead to solutions to restore confidence between partners and prevent widening gap of differences between the sons of one nation and contribute to return to space solutions The Kurdistan Alliance bloc calls on all its members to return to exercising their legislative and supervisory role, ending the boycott and creating opportunities for serious and constructive dialogue. "

He also called for "the necessity of starting to create the requirements of serious and objective dialogue through which all problems can be solved, the media escalation stopped, and serious consideration should be given to the situation of the country and the situation of the Iraqi citizen in the north, center or south."

Al-Jubouri pointed out that "Iraq is going through a very sensitive and dangerous phase and it is necessary to accelerate the capture of opportunities for internal solution through the dialogue tables, and not to tolerate and relax the role of this role as soon as possible before we reach the extent of our national collective effort can not succeed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:20 pm