Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP predicts vote on the elections' law today

chouchou
    chouchou

MP predicts vote on the elections' law today  Empty MP predicts vote on the elections' law today

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / The independent MP, Jawad al-Bazzuni predicted that the House of Representatives will vote at its meeting today on the amended draft to the election law after resolving major differences around it.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The remaining differences between the political blocs on the law is a simple differences, indicating that the Kurdistan Alliance disagrees with the rest of the political blocs on a number of topics that will be discussed at today's meeting."

He added, "The remaining differences on several topics including the place of counting after the elections, as will be agreed upon determining the capital Baghdad as the major place for this process."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided yesterday to postpone the vote on the law of parties until Thursday.

The MP, Etab al-Duri told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "All the heads of blocs agreed to postpone the vote."

She added: "The presidency of the Council agreed to the request and decided to postpone the vote to one o'clock on Thursday afternoon.

For his part, MP of the Kurdistan Alliance confirmed continuing disagreement between the parliamentary blocs on some paragraphs of the election law, noting, "This dispute is the main reason of postponement the vote in the evening session, which was held yesterday."/ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:06 am