Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Minister arrives in Romania

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi Foreign Minister arrives in Romania  Empty Iraqi Foreign Minister arrives in Romania

Post by chouchou Thu 03 Oct 2013, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / Iraqi Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari arrived to Bucharest on a visit to Romania for talks with officials there on bilateral matters.

A statement by the Foreign Ministry, issued on Thursday 3, Oct, said that "Zebari arrived to Bucharest and was greeted by the Iraqi ambassador in Romania, Omar al-Barazanchi and Romanian ambassador in Baghdad, Iacob Prada and the head of the Middle East at the Romanian State Department, Laura Merga and the Chairman of the Protocol Department, Khiurki Denika and staff of the Iraqi embassy in Romania. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:43 am