Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German Foreign Minister: Trump targets all that Obama has accomplished

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German Foreign Minister: Trump targets all that Obama has accomplished Empty German Foreign Minister: Trump targets all that Obama has accomplished

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct - 5:12

German Foreign Minister: Trump targets all that Obama has accomplished

German Foreign Minister: Trump targets all that Obama has accomplished Irq_840838596_1508444929

German Foreign Minister Zygmard Gabriel on Thursday strongly criticized President Trump's foreign policy, especially his efforts to cancel the nuclear deal with Iran.

In an interview with the Handelsblatt newspaper, Gabriel said, "Trump's goal is to destroy what has been accomplished with great efforts at the time of his predecessor Barack Obama, reform of the health system first, then the international climate agreement and finally the nuclear agreement with Iran."

The German minister said that this trend makes US foreign policy "degenerate to the degree of implementation of the slogans of electoral propaganda."

Gabriel considered the Trump situation in doubt the nuclear deal with Tehran the biggest mistake committed, saying that "canceling the agreement with Iran is currently the biggest threat in international politics." "The world will not be safer if Iran, after the failure of the agreement, to take a decision to possess nuclear weapons."

The minister also saw US policy against Iran as damaging to Germany's economy, describing Trump's actions against Iran as "an attack on the German model of exports." Gabriel noted that many German and European companies are now abandoning deals with Iran for fear of "falling under US sanctions immediately." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=84682

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:53