Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade denies banning Kurdish channels from covering the Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade denies banning Kurdish channels from covering the Baghdad International Fair Empty Trade denies banning Kurdish channels from covering the Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:57 am

[ltr]Trade denies banning Kurdish channels from covering the Baghdad International Fair[/ltr]

From 2017-10-20 at 16:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce denied on Friday the news that some media outlets have taken on preventing the Kurdish channels from covering the Baghdad International Fair.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The news that some media outlets have taken on preventing the Kurdish satellite channels from covering the activities and events of the Baghdad International Fair to be opened tomorrow is baseless," the ministry said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The exhibition receives all means of satellite channels under the umbrella of the Information and Communication Authority," the ministry said, calling at the same time all media to "be careful in the transmission of news."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce announced, earlier on Wednesday (September 20, 2017), the participation of major powers and large companies in the Baghdad International Fair in its 44th session under the slogan (we liberated our land and cooperation with its builders) for the period from 21/10 to 30/10/2010, 2017. Ended 29/9[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am