Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today, Abadi heads a delegation to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, Abadi heads a delegation to Saudi Arabia Empty Today, Abadi heads a delegation to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:51 am

Saturday 21 October 2017 at 09: 34 am (عدد مرات 211)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, Abadi heads a delegation to Saudi Arabia

Baghdad / Sky Press:

The head of a high-ranking delegation of more than 10 ministers, officials and advisers in the Iraqi government arrived in the Saudi capital Riyadh on Saturday to attend the signing ceremony of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council agreement on Sunday.

"Al-Abbadi will arrive in Riyadh today with a high delegation of 10 ministers of the most important ministries and about 60 advisers," the Iraqi ambassador to Riyadh, Rushdie al-Ani, told Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat.

"The agreement will be signed by the Saudi-Iraqi Coordinating Council and a press conference will be held, then bilateral meetings will be held between the officials of the two countries. The Saudi side will be headed by Majid al-Qasabi and the Iraqi side Suleiman al-Jumaili," he said. The two countries will see a great start after the announcement of this high-level council. "

According to the newspaper, the agenda of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council program includes several programs and events over the next two days, hosted by the Saudi capital Riyadh, as well as cultural events concluded with a dinner. Tomorrow, the program will include a meeting of the Coordination Council, exchanging gifts and taking commemorative photographs, a press conference to be held by the council's presidents, as well as side events.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am