Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years Empty Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2017, 3:17 am

[size=30]Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years[/size]
    20/10/2017 04:46 | Number of readings: 197
    font size:  Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years Font_decrease  Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years Font_enlarge
     Bombay: The possibility of North Korea's missile attack on America has increased in recent years Thumbnail.php?file=1024951895_883183218
    Trend Press / Continue 
    US intelligence chief Michael Pompeo said the United States should prepare for a missile strike from North Korea.

Pompino said in remarks quoted by Washington Examiner that he believes that the possibility of North Korea's missile attack on the United States has increased in recent years, indicating that this  risk will increase because of the lack of international pressure on North Korea.

"We can only think about how to prevent North Korea from taking the last step," he said, noting  that US President Donald Trump plans to use military force to prevent North Korea from doing so.

It is noteworthy that the war of statements between Pyongyang and Washington has been condemned recently, after the United States conducted military exercises with South Korea.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/187463.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:10 pm