Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: the majority government is able to overcome sectarian ditching

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: the majority government is able to overcome sectarian ditching Empty Maliki's coalition: the majority government is able to overcome sectarian ditching

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:45 am

Maliki's coalition: the majority government is able to overcome sectarian ditching

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    The head of the parliamentary bloc of the Islamic Dawa Party called on the organization of Iraq MP Khaled al-Asadi to form a government with a political majority to overcome the situation of sectarian ditching.
    Al-Asadi said in a press statement that "All alliances in the political scene has been subjected to many problems, including the National Alliance, but some of these alliances and despite some of the differences and problems, but it will continue in the next political scene because what they collect from the participants is bigger and more important than differences."
    He added: "The program that is presented today is the formation of the government of the political majority, which transcends the state of sectarian ditching, and this is what we see as a means of guaranteeing the convergence of different powers between different forces on the different identities and cultures."
    "We need to continue the democratic process as the only path that guarantees equal opportunities for all. Today, while we need to put forward serious and effective projects, we believe that the majority of the projects that represent the return to the back, which led to further encroachments and disagreements "He said.
    "What we think and call for is that we must build on the new reality with the reform of what is necessary and reformable, including reform in the constitution by modifying paragraphs of it, or completing its shortcomings without jumping on it and returning to the past.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:05 am