Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry and Minerals announces the processing of electricity with wires and cables

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry and Minerals announces the processing of electricity with wires and cables Empty Industry and Minerals announces the processing of electricity with wires and cables

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:58 am

[size=30]Industry and Minerals announces the processing of electricity with wires and cables[/size]
    23/10/2017 10:35 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ur Company, a company of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced a close contract with the Ministry of Electricity to equip it with its products of wires and electric cables .[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Director of the General Ur Company Haidar Sahr al-Husseini said, according to a statement of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals today: "The Council of Ministers issued in its ordinary session thirty-eighth resolution No. 322 of 2017, which provides for the allocation of 6 billion dinars from the emergency reserve for the fiscal year 2017 to the Ministry of Electricity for the purpose of buying Wires and electric cables and transformers from the companies of Ur and Diyala two years . "[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the Minister of Electricity Qassim Al-Fahdawi instructed the transfer of funds to the account of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and the immediate contract with the company Ur General to secure all the requirements required.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:11 am