Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najeebeh: call upon the government to include the final accounts with the draft budget 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najeebeh: call upon the government to include the final accounts with the draft budget 2014 Empty Najeebeh: call upon the government to include the final accounts with the draft budget 2014

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 am

Najeebeh: call upon the government to include the final accounts with the draft budget 2014

| on 03.10.2013 | author honest Jassim | readings |

Follow / electronic integrity

Member demanded the parliamentary economic committee, Najiba Najib government to expedite the completion of the final accounts and included with the draft federal budget for 2014 and sent to the parliamentary Finance Committee.

Najib said in a press statement seen by the "electronic probity" Today, that "the draft going forward for next year did not reach so far to the parliamentary finance committee."

And considered a member of the Finance Committee, non-inclusion of the government final accounts with the federal budget as a "breach of the Constitution," a claim at the same time to ratify the "end of final accounts," indicating that its "government granted in the federal budget for the current year 2013 the powers of turning off the advances that they are disruptive To complete the final accounts. "

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib, "We in the Kurdistan Alliance parliamentarians call on the government of drawers financial allocations for decades dues oil companies operating in the region and the Peshmerga forces in next year's budget and in accordance with the agreements signed between Baghdad and Erbil."

This, and the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government drastically, a few days ago, that "all will be paid dues for foreign oil companies operating in the region of the proceeds of oil fields in the case of Baghdad's failure to pay."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 am