Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State arrives in Baghdad Empty US Secretary of State arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:56 am

[ltr]US Secretary of State arrives in Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-23 at 19:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]US Secretary of State Rex Talerson arrived in Baghdad on Monday and is scheduled to meet with President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Talerson's visit comes a day after his meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Riyadh at the announcement of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council.[/ltr]
    [ltr]US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told Prime Minister Haider Abadi that Washington does not recognize the referendum of Kurdistan and it supports the steps of the federal government to impose the rule of law and supports the unity of Iraq and the steps of the federal government to avoid clashes and impose the rule of law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Washington does not recognize the referendum in the Kurdistan region, and it supports the unity of Iraq and the steps of the federal government in avoiding confrontation and imposing the rule of law," Tillerson said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But Talerson raised resentment among the Iraqi community in demanding that the departure of what the Iranian militias from Iraq to respond to the Iraqi government to those statements. "A source close to the prime minister" expressed his "surprise at the statements attributed to the US Secretary of State on the popular mobilization," a statement by the Iraqi government said, adding that "no one has the right to interfere in Iraqi affairs." Finished[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 12 Jun 2024, 2:01 pm