Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria Empty Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:31 am

[size=30]Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    24/10/2017 10:00 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria Font_decrease  Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria Font_enlarge
     Al-Sisi: We are afraid of an encouraging move to Egypt after its defeat in Iraq and Syria Thumbnail.php?file=__________________________1_2_843765376
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said on Tuesday that he feared that elements of the Wahhabist group would move to Egypt, Libya and West Africa after defeats in Syria and Iraq.
    "We believe that the success achieved in confronting the terrorist threat in Syria and Iraq will lead to the transfer of some elements of these gangs to Libya, Egypt, Sinai and West Africa," Sissi said in an interview with France 24 television.
    "In the past two and a half years, we have destroyed 1,200 vehicles loaded with ammunition and terrorists," he said. "They came from the western border of Egypt with Libya."
    "No one can secure a border of 1,200 kilometers (100 miles) in desert areas," he said, referring to the Egyptian border with Libya. .

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/187979.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:16 am