Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran to send 20 thousand policemen to the border crossings with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand - Iran to send 20 thousand policemen to the border crossings with Iraq Empty Iran to send 20 thousand policemen to the border crossings with Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:42 am

Iran to send 20 thousand policemen to the border crossings with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The commander of the Internal Security Forces in Iran, Brigadier General Hussain, has announced Tehran's intention to send twenty thousand policemen to the four border crossings with Iraq as an auxiliary force to provide security during the 40th visit.
    "The provinces that will provide assistance will take the initiative to send security support to the border provinces of Ilam, Khuzestan and Kermanshah," the agency quoted Fares as saying on Monday during a meeting of the security committee of the Internal Security Forces at the Mehran border port.
    The high-ranking official said 60 percent of the troops would be deployed at Mehran, a strategically important port city, noting that more than 50 percent of the visitors passed through the crossing during the 40th visit to Shiite shrines in Karbala and Najaf in Iraq.
    The Brigadier confirmed the existence of appropriate coordination between the internal security forces and the army and the Revolutionary Guard, noting that the passage of visitors this year will be easier than in previous years.
    The commander of the Internal Security Forces stressed that the security forces will keep up with the Iranian visitors' movement in a serious manner, warning that "the enemy is in the process of subversive steps, so we must make our efforts and efforts to put the security of visitors among our priorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:47 am