Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin warns soldiers of the "most dangerous" nuclear bomb do not know the pain and fear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin warns soldiers of the "most dangerous" nuclear bomb do not know the pain and fear Empty Putin warns soldiers of the "most dangerous" nuclear bomb do not know the pain and fear

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:45 am

[size=32]
    Putin warns soldiers of the "most dangerous" nuclear bomb do not know the pain and fear[/size]
     Putin warns soldiers of the "most dangerous" nuclear bomb do not know the pain and fear Potin

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said the genetic modification could soon help train more ferocious soldiers in the fighting and warned of serious consequences for the scientific move, warning that its damage could match the nuclear bomb. 
    Speaking to a crowd of students at a festival in Sochi, Putin said there was a possibility that genetic engineering would produce soldiers who would not feel pain or fear, that is, they would be like the 1992 Universal Soulger.
    He pointed out that scientists are now close to deciphering genetic code that allows them to design a person with predefined specifications.
    Putin warned of the consequences of the scientific move, saying it may help create people with extraordinary abilities in mathematics and music, but the adjustment may also lead to the emergence of soldiers fighting without fear or pity or remorse or pain.
    "Humanity - and will probably do so in the near future - can enter a very difficult and very responsible stage of human existence," the Russian president said.
    He added that what he mentioned in front of the audience may be more harmful than the nuclear bomb.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:11 am