Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communication begins Checking employees certificates

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Communication begins Checking employees certificates Empty Communication begins Checking employees certificates

Post by rocky Fri 04 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Communication begins Checking employees certificates

10/04/2013 12:19

The Ministry of Communications, audited certification courses for its employees. said Undersecretary cream Mizel's (IMN) "The competent committee to audit certification courses for the staff of the ministry, revealed 15 documents study forged in various disciplines over the past month." and noted that "after the change that took place in 2003 were hired staff without controls. " He Mizel that "work is still underway to check all the documents the study on personnel departments of the Ministry." revealed the Integrity Commission Parliamentary last year, the presence of more than 5,000 certified forged carried by officials in state institutions for the exploitation of positions on its way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 May 2022, 7:59 pm