Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi PM arrives in Iran after regional tour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi PM arrives in Iran after regional tour Empty Iraqi PM arrives in Iran after regional tour

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 2:20 am

[ltr]Iraqi PM arrives in Iran after regional tour[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-25 at 23:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi arrived in Iran on Wednesday as part of a regional tour he has been carrying out for days to rally support for the reconstruction of his country and coordinate efforts to face a referendum on the secession of Kurdistan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the Information Office of Abadi, in a statement seen by Mawazin News, the latter arrived in Iran on the evening after concluding his visit to Turkey, which lasted several hours, without giving further details about the visit.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi has been on a regional tour for several days, including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan as well as Turkey, to rally support for his country's reconstruction after nearly defeating the "Daash" organization after three years of grinding war.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also seeks to coordinate the Iraqi government to coordinate efforts with Turkey and Iran to face the referendum of secession that was conducted by the Northern Province last month, which is considered by Baghdad, Ankara and Tehran a threat to national security.[/ltr]
    [ltr]During his visit to Ankara, Abadi met Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The tension between Baghdad and Erbil, after the northern province of Iraq, held a referendum on September 25, which the Iraqi government says is unconstitutional and refuses to deal with its results.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In mid-October, Iraqi forces launched a security crackdown on the vast majority of disputed areas with the northern province, including the province of Kirkuk, parts of the provinces of Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Diyala.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 5:37 am