Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Elimination of a terrorist group near the Turkish border

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iran: Elimination of a terrorist group near the Turkish border Empty Iran: Elimination of a terrorist group near the Turkish border

Post by rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:10 am

Iran: Elimination of a terrorist group near the Turkish border
    Iran: Elimination of a terrorist group near the Turkish border %D8%B9%D8%B9-660x330

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian authorities announced on Thursday the elimination of a "terrorist group" of four people in the city of Chaldran near the Turkish border in the northwest.
    According to Mehr news agency, there were armed clashes between members of the Revolutionary Guard and a terrorist group that resulted in the destruction of the entire cell, the killing of four terrorists and the confiscation of their weapons and equipment in the western province of Azerbaijan in the northwest.
    The statement added that the headquarters of the operations of the Revolutionary Guard ground force clarified in a statement that after investigating the existence of a terrorist cell linked to global arrogance in the area of ​​"Jaladran", and after the martyrdom of two local residents in the province of Western Azerbaijan, a group of headquarters forces clashed with them and pursued "He said.
    He said the clashes ended with the elimination of the terrorist cell and the confiscation of their weapons and equipment.
    The statement said that the ground forces of the Revolutionary Guard and the other military and security agencies will not allow the agents of the arrogant forces and reactionary regimes in the region to carry out their conspiracies against the revolution and will resolutely confront any attempt to threaten the security and stability of the Islamic Republic.

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 8:56 am