Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: 400 thousand dinars minimum pension for private sector workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand -  Deputies: 400 thousand dinars minimum pension for private sector workers Empty Deputies: 400 thousand dinars minimum pension for private sector workers

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 2:56 am

[size=30]Deputies: 400 thousand dinars minimum pension for private sector workers[/size]
    28/10/2017 09:04 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliamentary legal committee revealed some details of the draft bill on social insurance received by the Presidency of the House of Representatives of the government recently.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The draft law will not violate the constitution in general and it addresses many aspects related to the segments of society," said member of the Committee Salim Shawqi, during a press statement followed by "Trend Press" on Saturday, adding that "the project will be subject to the deletion and add and modify some paragraphs, under the powers of the House of Representatives to Presented in the agenda for the first reading and discussed later. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the bill includes all employees in the private sector, and includes the determination of the minimum ceiling of the pension by 400 thousand dinars for all retirees," noting that "the law includes the return of salaries to beneficiaries by giving them a chance of 3 years, and then the highest salary, and addresses the pension entitlements for detainees , From Rafha camp and others, to choose the beneficiary to receive one salary. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:33 am