Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements Empty Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 2:26 am

[size=30]Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements[/size]
    28/10/2017 06:51 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements Font_decrease  Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements Font_enlarge
     Hezbollah publishes pictures from inside Israeli settlements Thumbnail.php?file=15056373109769_b_620281341
    Trend Press / Continue 
    The  military war media of the Lebanese Hezbollah published pictures from inside the settlements of the Zionist entity bordering the border.

The photos were  uploaded directly to Tel Aviv, where the party managed to shoot footage from inside Israeli territory far from the border, in addition to aerial photographs. .

The leaders of the Israeli army did not surrender the campaign launched by the Lebanese Hezbollah, where they published pictures including military and security figures who took their pictures while conducting field trips on military sites adjacent to the Lebanese-Israeli border.

The campaign comes in response to the Israeli entity's campaigns to publish pictures of some of the party's fighters on the border, including civilians, claiming that it is capable of monitoring the party and tracking the movement of its members.

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2024, 10:33 am