Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US policy : We address the Shiite Crescent with our Arab allies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US policy : We address the Shiite Crescent with our Arab allies Empty US policy : We address the Shiite Crescent with our Arab allies

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 4:07 am

[size=32]
    US policy : We address the Shiite Crescent with our Arab allies[/size]
    US policy : We address the Shiite Crescent with our Arab allies Pic_16622

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US Secretary of State Heather Naort confirmed that Washington was confronting its Arab allies for the Iranian Crescent in the region and stressed that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has "lost his legitimacy for a long time" and that "his days are definitely numbered."
    "There is a consensus on the seriousness of Iranian influence in the region," Nawort said in a television interview.
    We are all in agreement that when you watch Iran's actions in another country, then you know that it is not seeking good, we want to stop this destabilizing influence. "
    "Not looking at Iran through the old nuclear deal" is a priority for the administration led by President Donald Trump, she added.
    She pointed out that the response to Iranian influence in the region includes preventing the establishment of a land bridge between Tehran and Beirut called the Shiite crescent.
    "It will be handled by the US Department of Defense, which we are closely watching," she said.
    "We believe that the Syrian people will not want to be led by the responsible man, he and his regime, to kill many innocent civilians and attack their people with poison gas," she said.
    She stressed that Russia's intervention in Syria helped "save Assad and his regime," but stressed that "it is possible to work with Russia to define a new vision and a new future for Syria."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:52 am