Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: Completion of the lifting of the immunity of 13 deputy separatists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: Completion of the lifting of the immunity of 13 deputy separatists Empty Deputies: Completion of the lifting of the immunity of 13 deputy separatists

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 8:30 am

[size=30]Deputies: Completion of the lifting of the immunity of 13 deputy separatists[/size]
    29/10/2017 02:58 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Sunday the completion of the lifting of the immunity of 14 deputies from the "separatists" involved and involved in the referendum of Kurdistan.
    "The parliamentary committee to take action against the Kurdish deputies participating in the referendum completed its procedures and raised its recommendations to lift the immunity of (14) Kurdish deputies, and we are now in the process of presenting the resolution to vote during the coming sessions," said Hassan Tauran, .
    Tauran pointed out that lifting the immunity of those involved in the referendum binding procedures carried out against those convicted of conclusive evidence and subject to the decisions of the prosecution and can not be canceled or withdrawn by any party.
    He added that "there is a parliamentary consensus on the implementation of all decisions and actions against anyone who participated or support the referendum of Kurdistan, as its goal is to divide Iraq into national and sectarian states."
    On Monday, an Iraqi inquiry committee recommended lifting the parliamentary immunity of 14 Kurdish deputies, who have been shown to participate in the Iraqi Kurdistan referendum, in preparation for their trial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:01 am