Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq increases daily oil exports by 5% from the south

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq increases daily oil exports by 5% from the south Empty Iraq increases daily oil exports by 5% from the south

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 2:41 pm

Iraq increases daily oil exports by 5% from the south

20:20 - 30/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow-up ...
    Iraq has increased exports from its southern fields to 3.45 million barrels per day to compensate for the shortage of supplies from the Kirkuk fields, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, director general of the Basra Oil Company, said Monday.
    The production of Kirkuk declined earlier this month, when Iraqi forces recovered oil fields from the Peshmerga, who have dominated since 2014.
    The Ministry of Oil announced on October 21 that an additional 200,000 barrels per day will be shipped from Basra in addition to normal quantities.
    "Exports from Basra were 3.23 million bpd on average before that," Abdul Jabbar said on the sidelines of Basra's Basra Oil and Gas Infrastructure Conference. He added that the Basra Oil Company aims to increase production capacity of the southern fields to 6 million barrels per day by 2020.
    Abdul Jabbar pointed out that a project to boost production from a number of southern oil fields is expected to be awarded to the American oil company ExxonMobil.
    The total production of Iraq is currently about 4.8 million barrels per day, mostly from the southern region / End 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 pm