Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project Empty The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Oct 2017, 2:58 am

The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project

project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project 3345
    project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project Text project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project Html project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project Print
    project - The International Monetary Fund supports the Saudi Neum project Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    An official from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Tuesday backed support for Saudi Arabia's plan to build a $ 500 billion commercial and industrial zone that also runs through Jordan and Egypt. 
    The Saudi Crown Prince, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, announced on Tuesday the launch of the new project, Newum, a new vital destination located in the northwest of the Kingdom.
    This special region is designed to outperform the world's major cities in terms of competitiveness and lifestyle, as well as outstanding economic opportunities, which are expected to become world-wide.
    The project will be supported by more than $ 500 billion over the coming years by Saudi Arabia, the Public Investment Fund, as well as local and international investors.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:39 am