Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority Empty Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2017, 3:42 am

[size=30]Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority[/size]
    01/11/2017 11:19 | Number of readings: 12
    font size:  Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority Font_decrease  Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority Font_enlarge
     Hamas handed over the Rafah crossing to the Palestinian Authority Thumbnail.php?file=441_251901512
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]On Wednesday, the Palestinian Authority took control of the Rafah border crossing with Egypt from Hamas, which it has controlled since 2007.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to media sources, this step comes under the reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas, which was reached weeks ago in Cairo under the auspices of Egypt.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the General Authority for Civil Affairs and the Border and Crossings Authority, Minister Hussein al-Sheikh, said earlier that "the Palestinian government confirms its readiness to receive the crossings of Gaza Strip in a comprehensive, full and effective on Wednesday morning, including the Rafah crossing on the border with Egypt, which will continue to provide all the needs Required to open it within two weeks"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the two parties agreed to hand over the Palestinian Authority administration of the Gaza Strip, which is currently under the authority of Hamas, and agreed to form a government that includes representatives of all Palestinian factions"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israel has rejected any Palestinian government with representatives of Hamas, unless the movement recognizes Israel and renounces its weapons.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/189311.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:04 am