Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politicians in Anbar turn government properties into malls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politicians in Anbar turn government properties into malls Empty Politicians in Anbar turn government properties into malls

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:40 am

Politicians in Anbar turn government properties into malls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anbar Journal News 
    revealed an official government source in the office of Anbar province, on Wednesday that the political government and influential figures taken over government properties and public buildings in the cities of Anbar and turned it into a residential condominium Malls. 
    "Well-known figures in Anbar, including officials in the current government in the province and political and influential figures, seized the public library building in Fallujah, the al-Qasabah stores, Madrasa al-Qadima, the tax building in Ramadi and tracts of land on the banks of the Euphrates River in Ramadi and Hit, Investment ". 
    "All these buildings have been transferred from the government to political figures in the manipulation and rigging of the state property in the absence of a supervisory role and a commission of integrity that did not move a finger," he said.
    The source pointed out that "all these government buildings have been converted into projects Mollat, residential buildings, restaurants and shops large and cancel projects that were previously, including school buildings and a public library of books and heritage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:03 am