Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Laibi: Opening of the Majnoon oil field innovative step for Iraq service

chouchou
    chouchou

Laibi: Opening of the Majnoon oil field innovative step for Iraq service Empty Laibi: Opening of the Majnoon oil field innovative step for Iraq service

Post by chouchou Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Counting Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee, Sunday, the process of opening the Majnoon oil field another creative step carried out by Iraqi cranks to serve the country, noting that the volume of production in the field would be crazy million barrels per month.

He said Oil Minister Abdul Karim and coffee during the opening ceremony of the Majnoon field in Basra province, that "after the opening of the Garraf field, Halfaya and Humpback comes coronation ceremony for the opening of the Majnoon field to turn thanks to Iraqi cranks to field the best and hope and tender Mubarak."

He added that "the volume of production in the field will be Mellon barrels a month," he said, adding that "the opening of the Majnoon field is a creative step in a series of creativity to serve the country."

And thanked Laibi "the government and workers in the Majnoon field, Shell and Petronas and local government," and wished that "everyone continues in the service of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 6:50 pm