Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:33 am

Out of bounds -1
    Out of bounds

LONDON - 
    Dollar 
    steadied against a basket of major currencies on Wednesday as investors closely watched the Federal Reserve's monetary policy decision due later in the day, while the New Zealand dollar gained more than expected job data . 
    The Federal Reserve is expected to keep interest rates unchanged later on Wednesday. Investors will look for any new signs that the council will resume next month's rate hike as expected, as well as the timing of any moves in 2018, but do not expect the decision to trigger a major market reaction.
    The dollar index, which tracks the performance of the greenback against a basket of six major currencies, rose 0.1 percent to 94.680, but remained below a three-month high of 95.150 on Friday. 
    Experts say investors will closely watch the ADP data on US jobs due later on Wednesday, before the most important non-farm jobs report on Friday. 
    The New Zealand dollar snatched the spotlight in Asia, up 1.2 percent to $ 0.6931 after data showed the nation's unemployment rate fell to a nine-year low of 4.6 percent.

NEW YORK ( Reuters) - Gold prices rose on Wednesday, as market participants 
    watched 
    the Federal Reserve release its monetary policy indicators after a two-day meeting. 
    Markets are also closely watching the Fed's next choice, the Bank of England's monetary policy meeting on Thursday, and US jobs data on Friday. 
    By 0758 GMT, spot gold rose 0.3 percent to $ 1275.36 an ounce. 
    Gold in US futures futures rose 0.5 percent to $ 1276.50 an ounce. The dollar steadied against a basket of currencies, while Asian stocks jumped to a 10-year high supported by strong global economic growth.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/538498/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:13 am