Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the percentage of employees' salaries in the 2018 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the percentage of employees' salaries in the 2018 budget Empty Learn about the percentage of employees' salaries in the 2018 budget

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:24 pm

[ltr]Learn about the percentage of employees' salaries in the 2018 budget[/ltr]

From 2017-11-02 at 18:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source in the Parliamentary Economics Committee revealed on Thursday that the draft federal budget law for 2018 is free of allocating job grades to the sectors of the state, with the increase of deductions from employees salaries to 4.8%.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Mawazine News that "the budget next year does not include the allocation of job grades in the ministries of the state in fulfillment of the conditions of the International Monetary Fund to stop appointments for the coming years to reduce the number of public servants and to go to the private sector.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added that "the ratio of government deduction of the salaries of employees and retirees in the new budget 2018 will reach 4.8%, while the government justified the high costs of military operations and the allocation of funds for the reconstruction of liberated areas," noting that "the proportion of Kurdistan budget will reach 12.67% .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The estimated draft budget bill 2018 total projected expenditures during the next year at 91 billion dollars, an export rate of oil of 3 million and eight hundred thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand barrels of oil in the Kurdistan region, and 300,000 barrels of Kirkuk oil province.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am