Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia unveils date and condition for extension of oil production cut agreement

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Russia unveils date and condition for extension of oil production cut agreement Empty Russia unveils date and condition for extension of oil production cut agreement

Post by rocky Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:41 am

Russia unveils date and condition for extension of oil production cut agreement

09:33 - 03/11/2017

Russia unveils date and condition for extension of oil production cut agreement %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B73-696x435
Information / Baghdad ...
MOSCOW - The extension of the global agreement to cut oil production between OPEC and other producer countries beyond March 2018 is under discussion, but not necessarily a decision later this month, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said.
"But we need to analyze a lot of data to understand the picture at the time of this decision, which makes us think it could be taken later," Novak said.
"If we see that the market is not balanced, we will, I can give you a more specific answer if you find anyone now who can say how the market will look in five months. If he marries someone like that, I will revive him. "
OPEC, Russia and other producers are due to meet on November 30 in Vienna to discuss whether to extend the current production cut-off agreement after March.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/11/03/251332/

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:46 am