Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian defense confirms Damascus innocence of chemist Khan Sheikhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Russian defense confirms Damascus innocence of chemist Khan Sheikhan Empty Russian defense confirms Damascus innocence of chemist Khan Sheikhan

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2017, 2:44 am

Russian defense confirms Damascus innocence of chemist Khan Sheikhan

21:37 - 02/11/2017

confirms - Russian defense confirms Damascus innocence of chemist Khan Sheikhan %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-7-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's defense ministry said on Thursday it was skeptical that the United Nations and Western countries blamed the Syrian government for a chemical attack on the opposition town of Khan Sheikhan in April that killed dozens of people.
    "The Syrian warplane Sukhoi-22, believed to have dropped the chemical bomb, was not close enough to attack the site of the attack," a defense official told Russian media.
    "The information provided can not confirm the use of chemical weapons in Khan Sheikhun in the form of a bomb dropped by a Syrian Air Force SU-22 aircraft," he said.
    The Security Council had received a report last week, concluding that the government of President Bashar al-Assad was responsible for the attack that prompted the United States to respond by striking a Syrian air base with missiles.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:15 am