Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy buys US wheat "solid" outside the bidding system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

system - Iraq 's economy buys US wheat "solid" outside the bidding system Empty Iraq 's economy buys US wheat "solid" outside the bidding system

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:54 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy buys US wheat "solid" outside the bidding system[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraq bought US wheat in a deal directly outside the bidding system, officials said.
    The two officials did not confirm the amount of hard red winter wheat, but traders said Cargill sold 300,000 tons, while ADM sold 150,000 tons.
    "Direct purchase of wheat helps us get better prices and boost the country's reserves quickly," a trade ministry adviser told Reuters, asking not to be identified. "The shipment will arrive in the next three months.
    The Iraqi cabinet authorized in May the Ministry of Commerce to make direct purchases of wheat and rice to ensure food security.
    Iraq faces difficulties importing grains for the subsidized food program after setting new conditions for payment and quality that kept traders away from international bidding this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am